Category: Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Complete and submit your application with all the required documentation to obtain the United State passport (or passport card) to the U.S. Department of State* FAKE UNITED STATES PASSPORT

Offer on-site passport photo services to help with passport applications or visa applications.

Complete the necessary forms in order to apply for the United State passport

Other passport-related forms are available.

Ask any questions about the process of applying for a passport

Washington County Department of Assessment and Taxation is an Passport Acceptance Agency. Services include accepting applications for the issue of a new passport or renewal of a passport and expediting passport applications. We do not accept passport photographs.

Passport Office Open Hours

Openfrom 9:00 am to 4:00 midnight Monday through Friday

Only appointments are accept No walk-ins.

Offices are located at the address: 155 North First Ave, usa


If you’ve not receive a passport in the past 15 years, or have never been issue previously had a passport you have to appear before an approve accepting agent. Children under the age of 18 must appear in person, and.

Due to Covid-19 closings Expect delays of up to a month in processing times.

Please read the document carefully as all U.S. CITIZENS MAY NOT require a passport book or PASSPORT CARD

Final phase of Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) was in effect from June 1st, 2009 and requires US citizens to carry the passport book, passport card, or another documents that have been approved from the US Government before traveling to in the United States by land or through shipping via Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. The following brief information outlines the criteria for those who belong to special groups.


Children: US citizen children age 15 and under who travel by either sea or land from a contiguous territory can present an original or a duplicate of the birth certificate as well as an official Report on Birth in a Foreign Country an Naturalization Certificate and the Canadian Citizenship Card.

The following groups of children: US citizen children under age 19 who arrive on either sea or land from a contiguous territory, and who are traveling in a school, religious or social group, cultural group, or sports team, are able to provide a copy or original of the birth certificate they received, Consular Report of Birth abroad or Naturalization Certificate or Canadian Citizenship Card. The group must be prepare to submit a formal letter addressed to the organizational letterhead that contains the following details:

It is the name give to the group, as well as the supervising adult.

A list of children participating in the trip along with your primary contact address. telephone number, birth date the place of birth and the name of at minimum one legal guardian or parent for each child.

A signed and written statement by the adult who supervises the child affirming that he/she has obtained parental or legal guardian’s permission for each child.